Most of you know that I've been refraining from Milk, Ice cream, and chocolate. Simply because of the fact that when I partake of the aforementioned items, James gets beyond uncontrolable. I can't win against his fiesty, flailing fists (say that 3x fast) or stand his constant, shrieking cries. So yes. I've COMPLETELY given them up and was doing fine .... until today. Since I've been up this morning (4:30am) all I can think about is how nice a big glass of milk would be. Maybe with some hot chocolate chip cookies. Or stop by Diary Queen for my favorite dessert, a Mister Misty Float, Grape. Oh the torture! I am soooooo tempted. But I know if I do, I face dire consequences. I know some of you are thinking.... "Well just pump and throw it out". Normally I would think of such a thing, but since I work during the day I have to pump ~3x. The last two weekends I have been working, doing real estate so we've skipped quite a few feedings. I've noticed that just in the last week or so I haven't been pumping as much as normal. Before I thought I was over pumping, but I think only because James was so sick and wasn't eating very much. So I have been trying to get him to nurse every chance I get to try and boost up production. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah .... just lusting over milk products and chocolate .... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are a better mom than me! When Luc is fussy I just blame it on him. I never stop to think "could it be something I'm eating?" I'm way too selfish for that. So way to go on being a good mom and sacrificing for your child!
Love the invite for next week! Very cute.
Yah, when I see that picture that you used, the song comes into my head, Lion King's Circle of Life. you know which one I'm talking about?
Post a Comment