Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Worst

James and I ran errands tonight. That is almost as bad as mail for me. My biggest annoyance is mail. Hate all forms. Going to the post office. Buying stamps. Putting stamps on the envelope, etc. etc. All my bills are now paid online. LOVE IT!
Oh yeah, so anyway on our list tonight was:

1. Macys - returns
2. Walmart - return an ankle brace
3. Target - return a container
4. Bank - deposit $
5. Gym - pay bill

We did A LOT. James went in and out of the car. In and out. In and out again. Had a poopy mess. In and out. In and out. And finally OUT for the last time today. Sheesh. I don't know if he is more exhausted than me or vice versa, but I'm pooped.

I hate returning things. It's ANNOYING.

So anyway, I'm exhausted. Oh yeah. And I was able to eat my first real meal today. Hurray! I've been starving for two days! Thanks for all the sympathy. It made me feel better (big baby I know).

3 comments:

Sung said...

I am glad you are feeling better. One thing I like when you are not feeling good is that you update your blog. No, I am not saying get sick often but just saying I like to read your updated blogs.

Sung said...

Oh, where's my mind... I wrote to tell you that I am in agreement with you when it comes to mailing stuff. I think about writing "Thank You" notes to so many people, but don't get to because I don't like going around looking for stuff like cards, pens, stamps, address label, address of recipients, and driving around to find a blue box to drop it off. We have this neat looking mailbox and the mail carrier can't figure it out to retrieve my outgoing mail. Ugh!

Janalee said...

so check this out. None of my bills are paid online.