Friday, May 16, 2008

A Run Down

Lately I've just been really tired. I wish I could say that I've been able to a) get the laundry done b) fix delicious healthy meals c) work out every day, etc., etc. instead of blogging. But in reality, I've gotten nothing done.
But I do have a lot to write about.
* James is a scratcher. I think he is going to scratch holes in his bumper, mattress, on the couch, It really is a funny thing to watch.
* James is probably getting another tooth. Can't feel it, but he's showing the symptoms.
* James definitely has allergies. I don't care what the doctor says. Without his medicine he has booger galore.
* I think James will be crawling soon. He does this thing where he plants his face and then kicks w/his feet. So he moves, but gets mad b/c he scoots on his face. Upper body stength, boy.
* Grandma and Grandpa West were just here last weekend. James got two new toys. One talking, vibrating alien from Disneyland and a new Rainforest Jumper. He's really good at jumping, you'd think he was a frog. Ribbit.
* We just took some family photo's. They were supposed to be 3 month photo's. Hey at least we got around to it ok?
* My boss and my boss' boss want me to stay on w/the project. It moves to St. Johns in December. Need I say more?
* I've got 10 more pounds to lose to get back to pre-James weight. This is the hardest stage. Whatever happened to "the weight just melts off you". Haha. Riiiiight.
So besides all that..... everything else is the same 'ol same 'ol. I've been trying to get some sewing done. There are a few big projects that I want to complete and a few of my projects I want to get done to finally finish off James' room. I'm sure it'll be decorated and complete by the time he is ready for a big boy room.
And more big news, James has slept thru the night twice this week. Soooo nice!

2 comments:

Janalee said...

"My boss and my boss' boss want me to stay on w/the project. It moves to St. Johns in December. Need I say more?"

Yes, you need say more. Are you saying you're moving in December? what.

Bianca said...

Oh.... didn't we tell you???