Monday, September 29, 2008

Eating for plus 2

I've been cramming everything I can into my mouth. Mostly sweets; cookies, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, etc. etc.

I've been moody, irratable, tired...

My face is breaking out...

All this hormone changing bitness going on...

And when I got on the scale this morning...

I gained 2 pounds...

WHAT?

So imagine my meal plan for today; it was pretty crappy. I'm still mad about it. I'm craving something sweet and ooey gooey - like cinnamon rolls!

Whu? You thought I was pregnant? Jejejeje.

2 comments:

Larry and Karri said...

I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant. There's like 5 other gals in the ward that are right now! (Shannon, Jen Mullenaux, Jenny Dennison, Jenny Stephan, and Sara Whitmore... did I get them all?) Funny, I never had any cravings when I was pregnant. But I sure have them now that I'm nursing. Or maybe I'm just eating horrible to catch up for all that healthy eating stuff I did most of the time while I was pregnant.

Janalee said...

I know, it's time to jump on the bandwagon!