So tonight, I braved the mess and gave him what we were eating; frozen pizza. It was hilarious. I have not seen James make so many faces. They were all just cracking me up.

So now my question - what do you feed a kid who will only eat what he can put in his mouth?
6 comments:
Grace ate a lot of canned beans (pinto, black, kidney). She ate vegetables (frozen mixed vegetables with little carrots, corn & peas) and chunks of cheese...
Luc eats pretty much everything we do as long as it doesn't require too much chewing (no teeth yet). He is definitely our earliest eater but he also throws the biggest fits when we sit down to eat. He loves pancakes, waffles, eggs, pasta, cereal, beans, the list goes on and on. But my pediatrician told us he can pretty much eat anything we eat as long as it doesn't have any peanuts, citrus fruit or shell fish.
Add honey, peanut butter (from the peanuts) and strawberries (unless processed in a baby food - different b/c of the processing or something like that) to that no-eat list too, esp. the honey.
Taya likes beans too, and black beans with corn is one of her favorites. Pieces of bread, halved or quartered grapes, anything you turn into bite size! I am wondering when they start being able to use utensils though - that will be very nice!
corn is really good, I think anything goes, you just have to make sure its about the nail size of your pinkie :)
cucumbers, rice, pasta and any bite sized chicken, beef, or fish are also a favorites here :)
I think you could live on goldfish and raisins for a long time! That's like, 3 major food groups, right? You've got dairy, grains, and fruit. Give him some frozen peas and he's good to go!
How cute is that! I was going to give some of my tidbits...but everyone else seems to have covered it.
Post a Comment