I love this picture. I would say it would be one of his signature looks. James is always very cautious, concerned and very observant. But tonight, he's been laughing his Monkey's tail off and it's been cracking me up. Everything is hilarious this evening.Oh yeah, but about this picture. James' new favorite thing is carting this monkey around on his back. He will sit for hours at a time (ok not literally, he's only 13 months but you get my drift) trying to buckle the clips to the harness all by himself. . . which he successfully does. Kind of scary. He's always tried putting things together. We have this hand massager that vibrates when you click the button on top. He LOVES to push down the button and put it on the coffee table and let it vibrate. So one day we decided to take it apart. We twisted off the top and put the two peices on the table. This little kid took the two ends put them together, twisted then pushed the button and stuck it back on the table. What the heck?
10 comments:
really, he can click things together? very smart. and cute little monkey pic. and funny profile description. and didn't know you were over on facebook all this time chump.
I love his worried eyebrows.
So cute. I absolutely love the grown up facial expressions. And molars? Seriously? Luc just barely popped his very first tooth through like 3 days ago. Slow already.
I love the picture of James that you have on the left side of your blog. Cute little grimace he's got.
What a good pic! Brooklynn is cautious like that too.
Is that monkey thing a leash for James?
wow! that is pretty impressive!
buckles are Alex's favorite as well. they keep him occupied in the grocery carts :)
James is sooo cute! sometimes I just can't get over it!
He is so cute and smart! I love how curious little people are! They find the funniest things facsinating!
Genius level.....what can Grandma say???
By the way...love the "West" face. Michael would make a very similar one...
Post a Comment