The thought is fresh on my mind because I paid for two boxes of diapers at Costco and was thinking how ridiculous it is that he is so UNWILLING and STUBBORN.
Part of me is waiting for Michael to man up and take the bull by it's horns. HA. That would be the day.
On the bright side, James' speech has really taken off. He is the biggest chatter box. I always hear about what happened or what's happening. Today Madison apparently fell off the bed. Those two goons were watching Netflix and were jumping like monkeys on our bed. Madison fell off and
James even demonstrated exactly what happened from the couch..... about 5 times.
Boys are pretty awesome. They are so energetic. Tonight James was literally bouncing off the furniture. He has a thing for jumping. He called this move "Spiderman." Or as Madison also calls it, By-ber-man.
1st attempt: Use mattress to get a leg up over crib rail, get knee real high so foot touches rail, use hands to stabilize, push off with foot, keep one hand on rail for support.
2nd attempt: using one hand to climb on rail, push off with one foot, let body freefall.
3rd attempt: got it down, climb real high on rail, jump up into flying squirrel pose, land like a kitty cat. Meow.
A few more things:
- James continues preschool this fall in the same class/same teacher
- Could not live without popsicles or apples
- Becoming more comfortable in the swimming pool, learning to kick
- Colors his little heart out
- Loves to help mom bake cookies
- Can not be awake one second without Madison - he always wakes up sleeping beauty from bed
- Helps put dog food in the dog dish
- Just might be made out of rubber - so athletic



2 comments:
I love James! He is definitely a chatterbox. And a wrestler. In sunbeams Oliver just has to so much as walk by James and James pops up and tackles. I think it's funny cause they both love it so much and just shows what boys they both are but feel like I must break it up. Eventually they'll figure out how to sit right?
Christy - really? I had no idea he wrestled Oliver at church. He wrestles with Madison ALL the time at home.
Boys. They are so rowdy. I love it too.
Post a Comment